it is a soft, fluffy staple fiber that grows in a boll, or protective case, around the seeds of the cotton plants. The fiber is most often spun into yarn or thread and used to make a soft, breathable textile.The use of cotton for fabric is known to date to prehistoric times.
Soft, dry and comfortable
Excellent moisture absorption
Cotton fabrics lack of elasticity and reverse capability
Properly treated easily curls
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.