When you think of Timberland boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Premium leather uppers
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft ECO insulation
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Durable rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Rough / polished surface
Durable, comfortable, durable and breathable
Adapts to the foot shape, but in the long run loose fit
Identification of the rough surface and rough edges (cut the skin)
If wet mud is on the shoes, let them get dry and clean away the mud.
Use cleaning tools only of certificated brands, specialized only for suede: erasers, brushes, sponges. Shoes have to be dry - it is very important.
Do not dry shoes on the radiator and other heating devices. Put crease peace of paper and let dry naturally: do not use dark paper for light colour shoes.
It is recommended to avoid wet weather conditions.
Impregnate shoes properly. Three times for the new one, in order to protect shoes from the water. Later it is recommended to impregnate shoes every day before using shoes. Use cleaning tools only of certificated brands and specialized only for suede.