Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
it was the first air technology developed at Nike, and it changed the way people thought about cushioning. It remains a standard for impact protection more than 20 years after its creation. The Nike Air made from pressurized gas inside a tough yet flexible urethane plastic capsule. The large molecules of gas prevent it from escaping the bag. The Air-Sole units are encapsulated in the midsole beneath the heel, forefoot, or in both locations depending on the shoe and the needs of the athlete for whom the shoe was designed. The Air-Sole works to cushion the foot by compressing and reduces the force of the impact and then immediately recovers its original shape, ready for the next impact.
Rough / polished surface
Durable, comfortable, durable and breathable
Adapts to the foot shape, but in the long run loose fit
Identification of the rough surface and rough edges (cut the skin)
If wet mud is on the shoes, let them get dry and clean away the mud.
Use cleaning tools only of certificated brands, specialized only for suede: erasers, brushes, sponges. Shoes have to be dry - it is very important.
Do not dry shoes on the radiator and other heating devices. Put crease peace of paper and let dry naturally: do not use dark paper for light colour shoes.
It is recommended to avoid wet weather conditions.
Impregnate shoes properly. Three times for the new one, in order to protect shoes from the water. Later it is recommended to impregnate shoes every day before using shoes. Use cleaning tools only of certificated brands and specialized only for suede.
Pad from a variety of lines and patterns. Provides softness, durability and grip.
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.