Not all the sneakers tells us such interesting stories as Nike Shox! The starting point for the series set back in 1984, when Nike Air Force 1 creator Bruce Kilgore came up with the idea of installing a mechanical cushioning system in the shoes. Concept of the sneakers were drawn by looking at the details of the astronauts' costumes and even the rocket designs.
Shoes hit the shelves shoe only in 2000 and the last design strokes were put together by another Nike designer, Eric Avar. This is how the Nike Shox BB4 Basketball shoes were born. The letters BB in the name represented the word basketball, and the number 4 stood for the four "columns" that formed the basis of the Shox shoes. Vince Carter created one of the brightest highlights of the Nike Shox series history - at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, he literally jumped 2.18m. a giant from France, Frederic Weis. This dunk got very famous name, "Le Dunk de la Mort", which means "The dunk of death".
Another famous version of the series is the Nike Shox R4, which was designed for runners and their foot protection. It is quite interesting that these shoes became bodybuilders favorite in Italy.
In general, the Nike Shox series of shoes is associated with a wide variety of cultures - in Northern Europe these shoes were worn by football fans and in the United Kingdom they became an attribute of Grime music genre.
These days, Nike Shox shoes are for leisure and we can spot celebrities like Drake, Neymar, Shakira, Mark Wahlberg or Kevin Durant rocking them.
Does not stretch
Stronger, lighter, more durable than natural leather
Recognizable of a flat surface and granular levels of edges (cut the skin)
Cloth dampened with cold water with a little soap, gently clean the surface. Clean immediately after wearing, long dirt absorbent. Allow the surface to dry naturally.
Do not soak in water!
Do not wash with a washing machine and put in the hot-air dryers!
Do not tumble drainage!
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.