Nike Pro apparel features durable and comfortable four-way-stretch Dri-FIT fabric to move moisture away from your skin, helping you stay dry, cool and moving freely.
is a thermoplastic, silky material, first used commercially in a nylon-bristled toothbrush (1938), followed more famously by women stockings after being introduced as a fabric at the 1939 New York Worlds Fair. Bill Pittendreigh, DuPont, and other individuals and corporations worked diligently during the first few months of World War II to find a way to replace Asian silk and hemp with nylon in parachutes. By August 1945, manufactured fibers had taken a market share of 25%, at the expense of cotton.
Strong, tough and resilient synthetic fiber
Is poor against liquids, humidity
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.