Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire under culture's keister with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said "nay" to ordinary leather, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with two lace color options
- Rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- PUMA Suede callout in metallic foil at lateral side
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue and metallic foil PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- * Orders received before 1 p.m., with selected delivery via FEDEX, Omniva or Venipak, will be shipped the same business day.
- * Orders accepted on the weekend will be shipped on Monday. Couriers deliver the goods within 1-3 working day.
- * Orders to Russia and South America are delivered by Lithuanian post and are sent by registered priority mail and delivery may take 3- 5 weeks. Delivery costs 7EUR.
All data sent to the website is fully encrypted and payments are accepted through external secure banking systems:
VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
You can pay for the goods in advance with credit and debit cards VISA, MasterCard or PayPal.
Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Šiaulių bankas, Citadele, Paysera.