This high-performance microfiber polyester fabric actually pulls sweat away from the body and transports it to the fabric surface – where it evaporates and leaves the skin cool and dry. It’s all you need for hot days, and a critical base layer for cold days.
it is a soft, fluffy staple fiber that grows in a boll, or protective case, around the seeds of the cotton plants. The fiber is most often spun into yarn or thread and used to make a soft, breathable textile.The use of cotton for fabric is known to date to prehistoric times.
Soft, dry and comfortable
Excellent moisture absorption
Cotton fabrics lack of elasticity and reverse capability
Properly treated easily curls
is a thermoplastic, silky material, first used commercially in a nylon-bristled toothbrush (1938), followed more famously by women stockings after being introduced as a fabric at the 1939 New York Worlds Fair. Bill Pittendreigh, DuPont, and other individuals and corporations worked diligently during the first few months of World War II to find a way to replace Asian silk and hemp with nylon in parachutes. By August 1945, manufactured fibers had taken a market share of 25%, at the expense of cotton.
Strong, tough and resilient synthetic fiber
Is poor against liquids, humidity
it is a strong, durable and resistant to most chemicals fabric. They also resist wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion and mildew. Compared to cotton, polyester withstands wear and tear longer and retains its shape even in harsh climates.
Synthetic fibers are often used in the production of sportswear
Strechy and does not crease
Strong and durable
Is weak against liquids
Spandex or elastane
Spandex or elastane
is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is strong, but less durable than its major non-synthetic competitor, natural latex. It is a polyurethane-polyurea copolymer that was invented in 1959 by chemists C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers at DuPont Benger Laboratory in Waynesboro, Virginia. When first introduced, it revolutionized many areas of the clothing industry.
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.