Are you tired of wearing grey, gloomy backpacks covered in the same letters? Sick of a backpack that does not enhance, but rather ruins your outfit? Do not be afraid, you are not alone. Join the Sprayground! Designer David Ben David thought the same thing. As an artist, skateboarder, surfer and man who is constantly on the move, the backpack travelled with him always and everywhere. He was also annoyed by backpacks that simply did not have an aesthetic look, and did not say anything about a person as individual.
As a result of his studies at New York Institute of Art and Design, it became clear to him that he could create backpacks inspired by true art for all artists. That's why, in 2008, Sprayground was born - backpacks, which not only look original and stylish, but are also extremely practical and high quality. David admits, that the first products were uniquely designed backpacks that would fit spray paint dispensers. When David understood that the demand for such a backpack was very high, he created a backpack in another attempt, which once again amazed with it’s colourful, distinctive design, attention to detail, high quality and even more practicality - it had many different sections, for glasses, for portable PCs, a waterproof surface, a comfortable back and extra sections on the sides ... and even more secret compartments. And, it immediately attracted global recognition. Sprayground backpacks can now be purchased from more than 350 places.
David himself does not dare admit that the Sprayground backpacks have changed the backpack industry and its tendencies in a short time. Immediately after the first collections, new collaborations began with other well-known art, music and sports figures like Cope, CoCo & Breezy, Sue Works, Jedi5, Sea surfer Jack English, Jarvis Landry, Young Thug, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr., J.R. Smith, Saweetie, Spike Lee or renowned manufacturers like New Balance, Mishka NYC. The range of products has expanded to bags and other accessories, and collaborating with graffiti artists and also Estrada Bikes on the launch of a matching bag and bike . But one thing has not changed – the originality. With each collection Sprayground manages to surprise and fascinate with its ideas. As a result, Sprayground backpacks are snapped up very quickly. Some people just started collecting them, with 5-7 backpacks. As a result, there have been limited collections that have never disappointed. And all this, world-wide recognition and glory was brought about by a team of just 3 people!
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.