The Air Jordan III was originally released in 1988. It was the first Air Jordan designed by the legend, Tinker Hatfield. They said goodbye to the ‘Wings’ logo and debuted the iconic ‘Jumpman’ logo we are all familiar with today. In addition, they were also the first Air Jordan to feature visible air and elephant print on the upper. Four colorways dropped, which are all classics today.
it was the first air technology developed at Nike, and it changed the way people thought about cushioning. It remains a standard for impact protection more than 20 years after its creation. The Nike Air made from pressurized gas inside a tough yet flexible urethane plastic capsule. The large molecules of gas prevent it from escaping the bag. The Air-Sole units are encapsulated in the midsole beneath the heel, forefoot, or in both locations depending on the shoe and the needs of the athlete for whom the shoe was designed. The Air-Sole works to cushion the foot by compressing and reduces the force of the impact and then immediately recovers its original shape, ready for the next impact.
Durable, comfortable, durable and breathable
Adapts to the foot shape, but in the long run loose fit
Identification of the rough surface and rough edges (cut the skin)
Cloth dampened with cold water with a little soap, gently clean the surface. Clean immediately after wearing, long dirt absorbent. Allow the surface to dry naturally.
Do not soak in water!
Do not wash with a washing machine and put in the hot-air dryers!
Do not tumble draining!
- We send items through (UPS). Shipping worldwide takes approximately less than one week (except Russia, South America and PO box as we send our goods to these countries by priority registered post mail and therefore shipping to these countries takes about 3-7 weeks)
- Shipping cost to all the countries is 6EUR.
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Your order will be shipped per 1-2 business days
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Pick up from LP Express terminal: during the order you can choose LP Express terminal in Lithuania where to pick up the item (you dont need put your address). All information connected with item pick up you will get by SMS message to provided phone number. Free delivery.